The markets for metal cans and glass jars in India and Iran feature moderate to high level of fragmentation. The metal cans market in the country is moderately fragmented. Small players in the market collectively accounted for a 60% share while the top three metal can companies, Iran Ghouti, Farr Co. Ltd., and Tabriz Can Industries, accounted for the remaining 40% in 2015.The market for glass jars in the country witnessed the dominance of small players, which collectively accounted for a 90% share in the overall market in 2015. Thus, the markets for metal cans and glass jars in the country feature intense competition and low margins. The markets also tin cans food packaging features low entry barriers for international companies.A party is a gathering of people organised by a host for the purposes of conversation, recreation or commemoration of special occasions. It typically includes dancing, music and a wide selection of foods & beverages.Some parties are hosted in honour of a specific person while others are celebrated on some special occasions like festival, birthday, engagement or wedding. Regardless of purposes or occasions, a party is a delicious treat given by host to his or her guests, friends, colleagues and relatives. Since the ancient time to the modern age, we have travelled a long distance and practised numerous ways to host parties. Traditionally, parties were cheered with less preferred foods and soft drink that limited the overall joy and fun. A few decades ago, conventional parties also included drinks but they were served by waiters which created many inconvenience to guests. But, serving drinks with Cans drink holders is a great idea. Once you have placed these holders, there is no need to fuss about drinks servings separately.