\u221a Having a friend that has food obsession just like me is what I asked for! All gratitude to you for being a friend I can truly rely on.\u221a I am thankful I have a friend like you. I wish you a holiday filled with cheer and a tummy filled with beer and turkey.\u221a This Thanksgiving, may you drink like 99% and only eat for the remaining 1%, and do not forget that I cherish our friendship.\u221a Happy Thanksgiving wishes to the person who always has my back and is a true friend. Keep calm as you enjoy a big bowl of gravy.\u221a I give grace for having you as a friend and to the yummy turkey that is before me right now.\u221a Among the many things to thank God for is having you as a friend. May you have a delicious stuffing, and your turkey takes the prize.\u221a On this special occasion, I wish to say that I cherish and appreciate your friendship and how you listen to me.\u221a I want to thank my friends on this day for their care and support, and most importantly, thank the turkey for tasting so great.\u221a Your great understanding is what makes my heart to be full. Happy Thanksgiving Day to you, a dear friend who loves the pumpkin pie more than me.\u221a Wishing you a season full of joy and bounty as I sincerely appreciate God for having an amazing to walk with in this life and the turkey.\u221a We better be grateful this day for not being born turkeys. I cannot thank you enough for your great friendship.\u221a Your belt deserves gratitude for the extra work it will be doing today to keep your pants up. Happy Thanksgiving, my friend!\u221a I wish you a healthy, long life, a wealth of love on this occasion. I hope all the pies and the turkeys never go to WAIST.\u221a I am grateful I live with my friend in a land where they do not celebrate Thanksgiving the way it was done traditionally.\u221a I hope that the turkey will not make you high and the gravy so drunk. Have a terrific holiday season!\u221a May the centerpiece of your Thanksgiving table be love.\u221a Wishing you a cornucopia of blessings at Thanksgiving and always.\u221a Wishing you an attitude of gratitude this Thanksgiving season.\u221a Here\u2019s hoping for a parade of blessings as you celebrate another Thanksgiving Day.\u221a May your pumpkin pie be scrumptious and your after-dinner nap be satisfying. Happy Thanksgiving!\u221a As you enjoy the rich traditions of Thanksgiving, may you be truly blessed.\u221a As our families break bread together, may the blessings we share inspire us throughout the season. Have a blessed Thanksgiving!\u221a Feasting, football, family, and friends make Thanksgiving special. May yours be truly amazing.\u221a Here\u2019s hoping all the gobbling won\u2019t leave you wobbling! May your Thanksgiving be divine.