I am new to it, but I am not really understanding the hype. The progression is slow and it seems just like the main mechanisms are"gather these things, sell some, wait till it is possible to Animal Crossing Bells collect more items." Am I overlooking something, or doing something incorrect? I have paid two loans off so far, planted my cash like 5 times. Only one tree has given me money back howeverFirst week kinda stinks if you are not utilized this style of game since they dripfeed mechanics and items. After that you kinda find your own fun. Most like overhauling their island and obtaining all of the fish\/bugs appearing for the monthThere is no correct way to get more Should you plant greater than 10k you've got a 30 percent chance if obtaining this sum, otherwise it'll default to 10k. The amount of bells buried Doesn't impact the probability like it in earlier gamesExample: Plant 20k You either have a 30% chance of obtaining 60k from the shrub or a 70% likelihood of having 30kMost efficient way is to plant 10k everyday, but its a close race with burying 99k everytimeI guess I may as well explain to Cheap Nook Miles Ticket you how money trees work, whilst I am thinking about it.