There are 33 Sets in Diablo 2 Resurrected, usually composed of armor and weapons. Generally speaking, sets are not as powerful as separate collections of Rare, Unique, and Runeword items, but they are still worth considering. In MMOSO, you can buy D2 Resurrected Runes at low prices. In this article, we will share several Diablo 2 Resurrected Set Items worth keeping.1. Immortal King's Detail+36 DefenseLightning Resist +31%Fire Resist +28%+25 StrengthThis is a pretty good belt that can provide you with great rewards for lightning and fire. It can also be perfectly matched with the Immortal Kings Forge. The pairing gives +25 increased attack speed, +20 strength, and +20 dexterity. The 25 increased attack speed is the highest increased attack speed that you can get on a Set or Rare Gauntlet.2. Laying of Hands20% Increased Attack Speed+350% Damage To Demons+50% Fire Resist+25 Defense10% Chance To Cast Level 3 Holy Bolt On AttackThis is a very powerful pair of gloves. The huge damage bonus to demons and the extra attack speed make them very useful for physical characters. The +50% Fire Resist also makes it a better set item.3. Tal Rasha's Guardianship+400 DefenseMagic Damage Reduced By 15Cold Resist +40%Lightning Resist +40%Fire Resist +40%88% Better Chance Of Getting Magic ItemsAlthough it is more difficult to obtain than other Tal Rasha's Wrappings item sets, this is a very valuable set item. If Sorceress is paired with Tal Rasha's Adjudication and Tal Rasha's fine-spun Cloth, they can get a very amazing bonus, such as +10% Faster Cast Rate, a huge life, and mana bonus, and so on.Do you have the above set items? If you want to get a whole Set Item by spawning monsters in Diablo 2 Resurrected, it is very difficult. At this time, you can choose to go to MMOSO to buy set items. It is a professional games website and sells various D2R Runewords. MMOSO's customer service staff is online 24 hours a day, so you can buy with confidence.