Huma Abedin stepped out solo at the CFDA Fashion Awards on Monday as her disgraced husband Anthony Weiner was seen wearing his wedding ring on an outing with their son in New York - three weeks after Abedin filed for divorce. Glamorous Abedin donned a fuchsia pink shirtdress that was gathered at the center during her appearance at the awards, which she hasn't attended with Weiner since 2015. Meanwhile, Weiner was spotted in Chelsea walking with their son, Jordan Zain Weiner, earlier in the day. image:Black Short Prom Dresses Weiner was seen wearing khaki shorts and a green sweater as his son wore navy blue while carrying a cell phone in one hand. The pair's outings come just a week after Abedin reportedly invited Weiner back home - two weeks after filing for divorce from the disgraced congressman. Hillary Clinton's top aide renewed the lease on the couple's luxury $11,900-a-month Manhattan duplex and asked Weiner - who recently admitted to sexting with a 15-year-old girl - to move in, according to the New York Post. Weiner, who has been sleeping at his mother's Brooklyn apartment, was supposed to move out last Tuesday, a source at the building told the Post. 'But they just signed for another year.' It is not clear whether Abedin, 41, is on the lease alone or has signed with Weiner. But a friend of the couple says that Abedin was concerned about their five-year-old son Jordan, who is mainly cared for by her husband. 'Huma is worried about her son,' the pal said. 'That's her priority, and Anthony plays a very strong role in raising him.' Weiner, 52, and Abedin had listed their three-bedroom, 1,500-square-foot apartment at 1 Irving Place, near Manhattan's Union Square on May 19 - the day Weiner pleaded guilty to transferring obscene material to a minor in federal court. Abedin filed for divorce that same day - nine months after Abedin announced the couple had separated in the wake of the disgraced politician's third sexting scandal. The stylish and unique' duplex apartment was taken off the market on May 25. Weiner had wept in court on May 19 while begging for forgiveness as he entered a plea of guilty to a single charge of transferring obscene material to a minor. See More: Wedding Dresses 2017